Learn with We All Count
The We All Count project offers a variety of ways to learn about equity in data science, from introductions to the base concepts to technical solutions and systems. No matter what you do or what you know, now is the perfect time to get to the next level of skill and understanding.
Online and in-person:
- How to Collect Data in an Equitable Way
- How to Analyze Data with an Equity Lens
- How not to Lie with Statistics
- How not to Visualize like a Racist
- Data Science for World Leaders
- Building an Equitable Data Culture
Need training in something you don’t see? Need a specialized teaching method or an intensive mix of training mediums?
We All Count can customize a training program to fit a wide variety of subjects, groups, and situations.
Want to take a course?
Want a customized workshop for your team, in person or remotely?
Want us to join your event for a talk or panel?
Contact us to set it up and get detailed information about pricing, content, and our instructors.